Eve Away @ RIT
Eve Away @ RIT is a perfect opportunity to get "away" (on campus) for an evening to bond with each other, make new friends, build on current friendships, and focus on how God is working in your life in many ways. These evening retreats include dinner, ice breakers, team-building, prayer, discussion, music, and a lot of FUN! They're free...and as always, ALL are welcome!
Our Eve Away @ RIT Retreats for the 2019-2020 school year are:
- Saturday September 28th 6-10pm
- Saturday January 25th 6-10pm
- Saturday March 28th 6-10pm
Service Learning Retreat
The service learning retreat is a great opportunity to have a weekend retreat experience to pray and reflect, but also to spend a good amount of time serving the community in life-changing ways! We will stay with the Sisters of St. Joseph Friday evening through Sunday morning to learn hands-on what it means to live the Gospel by serving others!
Kairos is spending time with God, and allowing God to let the retreat unfold and impact your heart and mind. The 2019-2020 Kairos Retreats are:
- UR's Kairos is in late September (dates TDA) and you're invited! Link for sign up will be added in August!
- RIT Newman's Kairos is February 21-23, 2019 at Rochester's Mercy Spirituality Center. Sign up will begin before the end of the Fall semester!
Busy Person Retreat
Sometimes it can be tough to get away for a retreat with school and work, so we bring the retreat to YOU! A busy person retreat is an opportunity for you to spend time with one of Rochester's amazing Sisters of St. Joseph right on RIT Campus to talk, pray, and reflect. This will occur during the season of Lent, and sign up will begin a few weeks before Lent.