- Sundays at 10am (ASL interpreted when school is in session) - Allen Chapel and Zoom - SEE BELOW!
- Sundays at 5pm - Allen Chapel and Zoom - SEE BELOW!
- Some Holy Days of Obligation (check calendar)
To assure we are following RIT and CDC covid-19 safety guidelines, please keep up to date on how to register for events! Here is some helpful info for now...
- For a spot at mass this weekend, please register at the following link for your preferred mass...
- Mass is also available live-streamed via THIS ZOOM LINK!
- It is HIGHLY suggested you follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Campus Groups to assure you're getting updates! Emails aside from Campus Groups will be primarily used for the local community (non-RIT emails).
- Space may quickly fill up for weekly masses, and we thank you for your patience while we do everything we can to safely open. If you don't get a spot during pre-registration in Allen Chapel, we have a Zoom link available for you to join us virtually!
- Please note the following procedures...
- If you have ANY symptoms or any suspicion of being exposed to covid-19, PLEASE join us only via Zoom for liturgy to assure we are keeping each other safe.
- You do need to pre-register in order to attend.
- When you arrive, we need you to please check in at the check-in table outside of Allen Chapel. This is necessary for RIT guidelines with contact tracing. If you have a smartphone, there will be a QR Code you can just scan for check-in. If you do not, you can check in with the volunteer by having them search by your email.
- EVERYONE coming to mass needs to complete the daily health check. Students/staff should be familiar with this process already. For ALL those attending mass, complete the screening with the following information...
- STUDENTS/STAFF/FACULTY: Go to dailyhealth.rit.edu or call 585-438-5257 to complete your screening. If you do it online, you can just log in and complete it. If you call, you will need your UID# to identify yourself.
- COMMUNITY/PARENTS/VISITORS: Call 585-438-5254 to do your health screening.
- ASL Instructions for Daily Health Screening: CLICK HERE for the ASL video of the Daily Health Screen User Guide.
- For updated information on the risk levels at RIT, please click here. Check in whenever you'd like to keep yourself aware of the risk level based on randomized testing and any other information coming out! Here you can find the levels and what that will mean for gatherings on campus.
A couple times per semester we hold a Milkshake Mass on Wednesday evening at 8pm. So what's a Milkshake Mass, you ask? It's exactly how it sounds...we have a very casual daily mass at 8pm followed by MILKSHAKES made by the wonderful Newman student leaders!
Our Milkshake Masses for the Fall 2020 semester are...
- Thursday 9/24/2020
- Thursday 11/12/2020
Adoration is a beautiful opportunity to relax and spend time with Jesus! Sometimes we will have Adoration followed by group prayer, sometimes Adoration with some praise and worship, and other times just opportunities for silent prayer and meditation with the Blessed Sacrament. If you have never participated in a Eucharistic Adoration, that's ok! Join us and experience the power of spending time with the exposed Blessed Sacrament!
Our Spring Adoration Times Are...
The Rosary is a scripture-based prayer that helps us to settle our hearts and minds. Join us to pray the rosary as a group! Are you worried or intimidated about how to pray the rosary? No problem! We have easy to follow guides showing what all of the beads represent, and even a guide with all full prayers - so no need to worry about keeping up or knowing what to do! We will on this journey together in prayer and in peace.
Our Spring Semester Rosary group prayer times are...