- Sundays at 10am (ASL interpreted when school is in session) - Allen Chapel
- Sundays at 5pm (when there are classes the following day) - Allen Chapel
- Some Holy Days of Obligation (check calendar)
A couple times per semester we hold a Milkshake Mass on Wednesday evening at 8pm. So what's a Milkshake Mass, you ask? It's exactly how it sounds...we have a very casual daily mass at 8pm followed by MILKSHAKES made by the wonderful Newman student leaders!
Our Milkshake Masses for the 2019-2020 school year are...
- Thursday September 19th at 8pm in Allen Chapel
- Thursday November 14th at 8pm in Allen Chapel
- Thursday February 13th at 8pm in Allen Chapel
- Thursday April 30th at 8pm in Allen Chapel
Adoration is a beautiful opportunity to relax and spend time with Jesus! Sometimes we will have Adoration followed by group prayer, sometimes Adoration with some praise and worship, and other times just opportunities for silent prayer and meditation with the Blessed Sacrament. If you have never participated in a Eucharistic Adoration, that's ok! Join us and experience the power of spending time with the exposed Blessed Sacrament!
Our upcoming Adoration times will be added soon!
The Rosary is a scripture-based prayer that helps us to settle our hearts and minds. Join us to pray the rosary as a group! Are you worried or intimidated about how to pray the rosary? No problem! We have easy to follow guides showing what all of the beads represent, and even a guide with all full prayers - so no need to worry about keeping up or knowing what to do! We will on this journey together in prayer and in peace.
Our upcoming Rosary group prayer times are...
Monday December 9th - 12pm - Allen Chapel